- SkyeLab Studios accepts Purchase Orders from all major record labels. All other sessions must be paid with cash, credit card, Paypal or check.
- If you are paying by check we reserve the right to hold all materials and CD’s until the check has cleared.
- If paying by Paypal, your receipt is your email confirmation from Paypal.
- For International clients: We accept either Paypal, or wire transfer.
- A minimum deposit of 50% is required in order to confirm the time booked, or to begin production.
- A minimum deposit of 75% is required for out of town productions.
- Deposit is non-refundable.
- In order to make sure that your session runs smoothly, please understand our following terms and conditions so that there is no confusion, and you have ample time to prepare.
- The session time starts at the time booked.
- Any transfer time and/or problems that arise from the tracks not properly organized or marked, is still on the clock.
- We have Protools HD, However, for production and adding musical tracks or loops, we use Logic Audio. If your session requires added production, we suggest you either convert the files to Logic Audio, or bounce each Protools file to Digital Audio from Bar 1, (write down the tempo/BPM) so it can easily be imported into a Logic file.
- On lock-out sessions, any time used after 12 hours will be billed the hourly rate.
- SkyeLab Sound Studios in not responsible for any outside rentals, or any downtime as a result of rental equipment malfunction.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance of start time of session or deposit will be forfeited. Production clients will be charged for 3 hours of studio time for cancellations made less than 48 hours.
Studio Rates are billed for by the hour with a 4 hour minimum. Lock-out rates are available. Call the studio now to work out a deal to suit your budget.
Skyelab Music Group (the “Company”) maintains this site (the “Site”) for your entertainment, information, education,and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietarynotices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without the Company’s written permission. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site.